Happy New Year 2007!
Here is my recommended list of books to read for the year 2007 – one book per month. Some of them are relatively new – others are older, but still relevant.
- The Long Tail, by Chris Anderson
- The Innovator’s Dilemma, by Clayton Christensen
- The Character of a Corporation, by Rob Goffee & Lehman B Fletcher
- Good to Great, by Jim Collins
- Blink, by Malcolm Gladwell
- The World is Flat, by Thomas Friedman
- The Code Book, by Simon Singh
- The End of Poverty, by Jeffrey Sachs
- The Success of Open Source, by Steven Weber
- Freakonomics, by Stephen Levitt and Stephen Dubner
- First, Break All the Rules, by Marcus Buckingham & Curt Coffman
- I’m OK – You’re OK, by Thomas Harris (Very old book, but I recommend it for its easy framework for human transactions.)
For me, I am trying to get through the following list of books for this year: http://joshkaufman.net/personalmba/